Millstone Justice is a child advocacy non-profit organization.
The purpose of Millstone Justice is to educate parents, family members, teachers, day-care employees and caregivers about the threats that are posed everyday by child predators.
This is accomplished by informing caregivers on...
1. How to recognize a child predator.
2. The phases a predator will employ to offend a child.
3. Common risk factors and potential signs that your child may have already been offended.
4. What you can do to protect your child or children you care for from being offended.
5. Providing safety tips for organizations that provide care for children.
6. How to report crimes against children.
7. The consequences of abuse.
8. The spiritual foundation that is needed for both parents and children.